Tuesday, October 14, 2014

10 Awesome Cat DIYs - Take Six

top10 
Time to share some DIYS! 

source 1 / source 2
 The first two diys are from the band wife, both super easy and super classy & cute - a pet toy jar and a cat print cardigan!

source
 How about a DIY for your cat! How sweet are all the little window details :)

source
 I'm just going to say it - this cat bag is my favourite DIY this roundup.  The instructions aren't in English but they are super comprehensive!

source
 A cat collar clip by Aki from the minted strawberry

source
Is it too early to start a Christmas DIY? :P 

source
I love love love these cat eye mask - I'm going to be on a hunt for some gold leather now!

source
A fun one to throw in this time - kitty ears! (last minute Halloween idea?)

source
Cat slippers! I think adding a cat face to anything you own is never a bad thing :)

source
And lucky last a fun cat origami to make, again instructions aren't in english but they're super easy!

You can check out my previous DIY posts: here / here / here / here and here

3 comments:

  1. That grumpy cat Christmas jumper is the best. I am totally going to make it for christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty ears and grumpy cat jumper is the best!

    ReplyDelete