Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top 10 Cat Dresses

top10 
 I thought it was time to share some super cute cat dresses from around the internets :)

source 1 / 2
 First up two cute dresses from modloth, you might have to zoom your eyes in but they both have a super sweet cat print :)
source 1 / 2
 A loose dress and a more fitted dress but both super cat-centric!

source 1 / 2
 As much as I like bold cat print, I do appreciate the more subtle print as well :)

source 1 / 2
 Okay the dress on the left isn't subtle but that guy on the right is all class and the cats are actually sequinned - so tempted to buy this for my wedding photography gigs :)

source 1 / 2
 The last two are crazy expensive but I thought would include for fun!

4 comments:

  1. Aww cat dresses my favorite! :) hahahahha, well who I am kidding, anything with a cat puts always a huge smile on my face. I also tend to favor more subtle patterns which I find more easy to work, but that ASOS shift dress is so polished, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More subtle prints definitely lead to looking less crazy and more classy but to be honest I'll take any cat themed dress too :P he he he

      Delete
  2. That cat picture frame dress is so adorable!!!!! I think I'll need one each of all these dresses.

    ReplyDelete