Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top 10 Cat Cookies - Part 2

top10 

I wanted to do another top 10 cat cookies post (see my previous round up here) but after discovering an amazing Japanese shop called Cafe Lucky I knew I had to share my top 10 favourites all from there!

source
 Cat masks! I'm guessing they're 100% edible too! eep so sweet :)

source
 The iconic kitten with string - not ashamed to say I'd happily eat one :)

source
Loving those sly eyed cats and the ghost cats on the right have to be my absolute favourite!

source
 Cute fluffy kittens!!

source
and you can't go wrong (in my humble opinion) combining cats and love!

Isn't the shop incredible!

You can find out more via the links below

4 comments:

  1. I want to eat all of them but I would also feel bad for eating them because they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my cousin once made the cutest snowman cupcakes and I was so conflicted eating them :P

      Delete