Friday, September 12, 2014

52 week project 10/25

52

This week Ben found gremlin in the strangest place yet...

A portrait of Gremlin, once a week, every week for the rest of the year

Yup nesting in the chicken coop right on top of the eggs.  Oblina (my chicken) and Gremlin have a bit of beef together. I always see them doing slightly passive aggressive things to peeve each other off :p Earlier in the day Oblina had snuck inside and was eating Gremlin's cat food (not a one-off occurrenceu). Sitting on top of the eggs was a first for Gremlin though. I'm hoping deep they secretly love each other - in a sister brother sort of way!

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable! And hilarious. Oh cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I went 29 years not knowing the joy and hilarity!

      Delete
  2. ahahahaha <3 he looks very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loving it, even with the eggs underneath :P

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha, love this siblings passive fight ;) I hope that after the good work Gremlin is doing brooding eggs Oblina softens :) Btw, Gremlin is looking so dapper and big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely a funny couple. I haven't witnessed anything aggressive of late, perhaps the egg sitting broke the ice and Oblina saw the funny side :P He is getting big, I don't really notice it but other people mention it - it's fun to look back on his photos and see the change :)

      Delete