Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top 10 Cat Tattoo - Sasha Unisex

top10

Whilst compiling the next installment of cat tatts to share with you guys, I realised the amazing (watercolour) tattoist, Sasha Unisex , had a lot of cat tattoos up her sleeves.  So today it's the Sasha Unisex top 10 edition :)  

All images are from her instagram account here (which is super fun to look through - she does lots of other amazing non-cat work as well!)

source
 I love how she posts the watercolour version on her instagram.  I'm pairing up the painting with the tattoos today  so you guys can see both forms :)

source
 Cheshire cat - I like this realistic spin with the cheeky grin!

source
 A graceful lynx

Source
 and a very kawaii maneki neko!

source
 Reading a few of the comments on her instagram makes me guess a lot of these were portraits of people's cat :)

source
 A sleeping kitty!

source
 oh gosh, how pretty - makes me think of Lisa Frank with all those happy colours :)

source
 It also blows me away how she is able to translate the watercolour style to a tattoo

source
 I'm sure I've already blogged this in another cat tatt round up post but I had to include it again!

source
 the bow is an extra sweet touch :)

and to finish on photos of Sasha herself!
source
eep! cat pillow and bunny sculpture - I approve :)


You can check out past Top 10 Cat Tattoo Editions below
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7


2 comments: