Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top 10 Cat Home Decor Ideas

top10

It's time to show you guys some awesome Cat themed home decor items :)

source 1 / source 2
First up this perfect cat clock by Lisa Jones Studio and some Hello Kitty Wallpaper by Blik who also have lots of cute other styles here too.

source 1 / source 2
An amazing cat lamp and an equally amazing cat rug by artist Nathalie-lete - make sure you check out her other rugs here - there's a meat rug!!

source 1 / source 2
Urban outfitters always seems to have awesome cat themed wares including this shower curtain and rug.

source 1 / source 2
OH MY GOSH!!! Crochet Kitty couches! (have you ever seen anything as amazing!?!?) I really need to step up my crochet game! Or maybe just buy a ready-made cat chair :P

source 1 / source 2
and lucky last the cutest maneki doona cover and a cat shelf for all my trinkets :)
If you read my other blog you know I definitely need shelving for all my collections/trinkets!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. crazy right! (now we're talking true feature wall style!)

      Delete
  2. Aw! You definitely should have a cat shelf for your cuute collections :) Hello Kitty wallpaper too awesome O_O :) :) I also really like the cat clock and the maneki bed cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crochet kitty couches ahahah i want one :D

    ReplyDelete