Friday, August 8, 2014

The 52 Project 5/25

52

This week was a first for Gremlin - we took him camping (successfully!)
Unfortunately those photos are still sitting on my camera, so you're getting one from earlier in the week.

Gremlin 52 weeks /4
"A Portrait of Gremlin, once a week, every week for the rest of the year" 

Occasionally I spy Gremlin rolling in the dirt but had to do a double take when I saw this effort :)
The magic of cats meant at the end of the day he still came inside squeaky clean.  (I honestly only thought our chicken took dust baths)

6 comments:

  1. cats love to roll in the dust,true <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brown and black kitty! ;) It is amazing that after this he comes back clean I would have thought that a bath was in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! I think I uttered those exact words, especially having lots of white fur. I did google that one of the reasons cays may take dust baths is because they're being bathed too much so I'm taking that as an excuse to avoid bathing :) he he he

      Delete