Thursday, August 21, 2014

Random Amazing Cat Things - 4

Love doing these very random round ups! Got a fun mixed bag  for you guys  too :)


source
First up some awesome cat chair designs, purrfect for a pretty garden.  One day I hope to have my own rose garden and sit in my cat chair admiring the beauty :)

source
These cat sweets are from Caroline Ingalls - her blog is in Japanese so a little hard to follow (for me!) but all the kawaii cats caught my eye :)

source
Love the shot of them all playing in the donuts!

source 1 / 2
 Some different cat tea designs by Karel Capek Teatime Shop (posted one before here) and the cutest phone holder around :)

source
 I'm super sad that I'm two years behind on this Paul and Joe line of cute cat cosmetics, really couldn't find too much on them, understandable with the time frame and all :P


source
Still love admiring all the sweet packaging though! 


source

(cat faces and paw prints!!)

source 1 / 2
A clan of NEKOKESHI ( cat-style Kokeshi) made by guremike that you can get via his etsy shop here
And lastly how could I not post the real life hello kitty :P

Previous Random Amazing Cat Things
1 / 2 / 3

2 comments: