Monday, August 4, 2014

Cat Video Monday - Cat Saves boy from Dog Attack

internet-cats 

Today's Cat Video I'm positive 99% of you guys have already seen but I'm posting it up for the other 1% because it's sweet and it gives cats a good name :) For those not in the know, the clip shows a family's security footage of there four year old son, Jeremy, being attacked by a neighbours dog but quickly defended by their awesome cat Tara :) Jeremy did need 10 stitches in his legs but it was the quick action of Tara that stopped the situation from being far worse - go Tara!




and also below an interview the family did with the American Today show


though I suspect Tara did not agree to the interview :P

No comments:

Post a Comment