Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top 10: Cat Themed Accessories

top10

This week I'm doing a Top 10 Cat themed Accessories :)

source
 First up some cute kitty stud earrings by Mouseblossom on esty. I need to start wearing earrings more often, especially ones as cute as these :)

source
Unfortunately don't know much about this cat necklace piece as it's via a Japanese site but I loved it too much not to post it!

source
 A sweet cat ring in sterling silver or rose gold via Tania Wonderland on etsy

source
Modcloth has this cute cat scarf for sale nicely named, "Cat Person Scarf" (!!)

source
A tote bag from Kate via her store envy shop, Sweet and Lovely.  The drawing is of her cat Hypatia, who unfortunately has ungoing health problems - you can read more of here story here.  In a super nice gesture, Kate has set all proceeds of the tote bag to be donated to the rescue group that saved Hypatia, Animals in Distress :)

source
 I believe this pink kitten umbrella is on the french H&M site but again way too cute not for me to include :)

source
The prettiest cat scarf by Karen Mabon!  I love that you can see the cat eyes sneaking out from the bushes.  It's also 120 pounds but hey it is pure cashmere! :P

source
I've included the best source link I could find for these guys, not sure if they're available to buy which is a shame because that flip top face is especially neat!

source
I love these origami cat necklaces! If you click on the source it will take you to the site where you can see all the other animals they made :)

source
And lucky last a bracelet I've been lusting after for a while now - super simple but super sweet!

2 comments:

  1. my heart is with that scarf,but my wallet is not ahahah :)
    all wonderful choices,as usual!

    ReplyDelete