Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Top 10 Cat Tattoos - Take 7

top10

This week's are my top 10 latest and favourite cat tattoos - we're up to post number 7 of cat tatts so I'll link all the other tattoo posts at the bottom for you guys (just if you missed any and are curious). I'm going to do a 'Top 10' every Tuesday (well that's the plan) and just post a variety of things I find awesome! Anyways onto the tattooooos...

source 1 / source 2
First up the ultra kawaii Maneki Neko done by Mimsy at Mimsy’s Trailer Trash Tattoo. The guy on the right is by Dzikson Makaroy - I love how both are super colourful!


source 1 / source 2
Samurai kitten with Daruma on the left is by Lewis Buckley and the feet by Tinico Rose.  I love all things Japan so pretty easy that the first guy appeals to me and I tend to have a soft spot for sweet outline tatts :)

source
Chad Lenjer is the guy behind this floral kitty - super pretty kitty!

source 1 / source 2
The two geometric kitties are by tattoo artist Mátyás Csiga Halász - I really like all the different blocks of colours giving the cat's 3d faces.

source 1 / source 2
I'm cheating a bit with this one as it's a fox and cat design but I wanted to post it because it's super sweet - designed by the lovely illustrator Julia Pott.

source 1 / source 2
Dan Pemble is responsible for those last two awesome tattoos, I love how he did the fur shading and all the cute details like the sailor scarf!

So which is your fav? I think I'd go for one of the Tinico Rose feet tattoos but probably not on my foot, maybe rib cage? (although I've heard horror pain stories about tatts close to bones)

And as promised I'm leaving you with the links to my other cat tatt roundups (just click a number!)
 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

6 comments:

  1. This is by far my favourite set of cat tats yet! And it's decided, my next tattoo will definitely be a cat tat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your cat tatt - I'm sure it will be amazing :)

      Delete
  2. they are all awesome! my favorite are the geoemtrical kitties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So well done - such a skilled artist :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Fee, love the new banners for each of the themed sections! It is so cute, love the detail! I love the Julia Pott one, although I don't know if a real life love story between a fox and a cat will be successful, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe not :P Thanks for the love - thought my blog needed a bit of sprucing up!

      Delete