Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Wish that Came in Adult Size - Cat Jumper


source
Being winter here in Australia my mind wonders constantly on ways to be toasty warm.  Hurdled around a fireplace/heater, fast forwarding to summer or buying lots of delightfully warm clothing :) Unfortunately today's attire, the cutest pink cat jumper is a million sizes too small and it has me saying "I wish that came in adult size" :P

source
 
source
You had me at pom pom nose!

If you do know a child ranging from 3 months to 3 years you can can get your own super cute sweater from Zara here


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I think we could also make a nice DIY out of this idea? the pompon touch definitely is a super plus! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I think so too :) maybe with stitching?

      Delete