Thursday, April 17, 2014

Gremlin the Kitty

And then this happened *dies of extreme cuteness*


I keep telling myself I'm in a dream when I wake up and see there is a little kitten lying between us - it's pretty magical, life is awesome when you have a cat :) I can't believe it's taken us this long and I can't believe life existed without Gremlin!

I've written a bit more of a blurb over on my other blog if you're interested to read.

I may be gone for a bit whilst you know, I play and cuddle a certain kitty!

6 comments:

  1. I had to also come here to show my respects to Gremlin! ;) Hey cutie one, you've got a nice necklace, pretty things come together I know. Big big congrats Fee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! I wouldn't get any work done at home if Gremlin was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to hop on my computer and then I'm like, mmm, I could be patting a kitten, he is curled up with Ben at the moment though, so I'm doing a sneaky blog catch up sesh!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It already has changed in a completely awesome way :)

      Delete