Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby Bug

baby bug-internet-cat

Introducing Baby Bug as she is affectionately called by her owners.  

source

On bug's facebook profile it says "She was at a shelter and no one wanted her because she looked weird. People are so dumb - Bug is awesome." Her profile also mentions Bug likes, hair ties, ipad games, ice cream, anything that makes crinkly noises and she HATES closed doors. 


source

With almost 13000 followers on instagram it's easy to see why people have fallen in love with this cutie!

I think we can also add christmas trees to the list


Where to find more Bug 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to meet her, she seems super funny and adorable from her videos!

      Delete
  2. AGGGHH! Be still my beating heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was my reaction to first finding bug too!

      Delete
  3. Hi! This is Bug's mom. I keep trying to post a comment but things keep going wrong so sorry if you're getting multiple messages. What a cute feature! I'm in love with the drawing of Bug! I really want to post it on Bug's instagram. Do you have an instagram I can credit it to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yay hello Bug's mum!! Unfortunately I don't have an instagram account but please post away :)

      Delete