Thursday, April 3, 2014

10 Awesome Cat Things in Japan

I won't lie it was crazy fun putting together this list of awesome cat things from Japan

1) CAT PACKAGING
source
Cat matches with cute paw prints or milk cartons with sweet cat graphics on the front? Amazing x 1000!

source

2) CAT CAFES

source
I'm not sure who invented cat cafe's but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Japan - plus this one has a giant cat outside!


3) CAT THEMED KIMONOES

source 1 / 2
Even traditional clothing can become super cute and cat-i-fied!

source
*meow*

4) CAT VIDEOS (and maru)


I think I have to confess that Maru will always be my favourite!

5) FREE PROMOTIONAL GOODIES (with cats on them)

source
 A fun thing about Japan is if you go in Summer you'll likely be handed (for advertising purposes) a fan - even better if it has cute cat graphics on it - love you Japan.  

6) CAT CHOPSTICK RESTS

source 1 / 2
Cats seem to be on everything including these chopstick rests - hey you wouldn't want to put your chopsticks down on the table or the big no-no of sticking them into your rice bowl!

7)  CAT SIGNS
source 1 / 2
As someone that loves weird road signs - I'm smitten with these as we just don't get cat road signs in Australia (or at least I don't think we do!)

8) CAT ACCESSORIES

source
Yes my friends that is a cat tamagotchi watch - *dies*

9) CAT THEMED BUSES
source
Ahh it's tooo much I can't take the cat cuteness any longer - you've won Japan *bows down* :P

10) CAT THEMED OUTFITS
(okay one more)
source 1 / 2
Cat tights and cat buns = cat awesome!

So, yup, I really love Japan :P

3 comments: