Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top 10 Cat Tatts - Take 6

Another round up of Cat Tatts that I've been loving of late :)

source 1 / 2
Impressive shading and colours of the left cat and I also really like the x-ray design on the right!

source 1 / 2
I love that cartooney happy cat so much and the right purple Lisa Frank cat, well...speechless,

source 1 / 2
 This is one of my favourite grumpy cat tatts I've seen and I'm also loving how sweet and simple that line drawing is.

source 1 / 2
Two nicely executed cat portrait tattoos - especially awesome eye work.

source 1 / 2
And lastly an epically insane/rad Buddha cat on the left and a cute maneki with sweet turquoise highlights on the right.

So what's my favourite? I think I'd have to be a fool not to go with the Lisa Frank tatt!

Catch up on the previous Cat Tattoo Posts 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

6 comments:

  1. oh this is my tattoo :) (little cat , number 6) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, it's so cute, have I linked it to the right source?? Let me know if I haven't and I'll change it :)

      Delete
  2. I love those portrait tattoos. Such pretty kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So well done hey, I'm always impressed at the level of artwork that can be achieved through a tattoo - kind of blows me away actually.

      Delete
  3. oh i love the cat with the red bow on his neck .D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The write up on that tattoo said it was meant to be of his cat who looks like a wolf but ended up having a tom kitten, beatrix potter vibe to it - anyway it's awesome!

      Delete