Monday, March 31, 2014

Random Amazing Cat Things - Part 2

Some random amazing cat things for your Monday!



1 - I'm always on the look out for cat things for when we get a cat  - hurry up Ben and have some time off (he is scared the cat will bond with me too much if he isn't around!).  Anyway I really like the idea of the cat hammock, a nice way for your cat to be close but have their own space as well :)

2 - What more can I say it's a hello kitty backpack!



3& 4 - A couple of cute etsy finds, I love that wooden comb and the cute cat bug cross stitch pattern



5 - Amazing and stylish beanbags from Caslis (their site is a bit hard to navigate but these particular cat beanbags are under their slumber range)

6 - Japan will always take the cake for cutest packaging - these milk containers are the purrfect example (sorry couldn't help myself there).



7 - Van has just released a new shoe collection in support for the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and I seriously love those cat print shoes!

8 - Anyone who makes their fence look like cats is totally awesome in my eyes!



 9 - An ecard sent from one of the bachelors - I try and not read to much about the shows because I'm like five seasons behind but it seems pretty common practice for the couples to break up after the show. At least this bachelor put some humour into their public breakup!

and lastly....


 10 - An insanely awesome cat collection - I hope mine will one day be as awesome as this!


6 comments:

  1. i want everything in this post wrapped up in a bow <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope I can have an awesome collection like that one day :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! I lvoe the new vans cat shoes!!!! NEED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty spesh I won't lie!

      Delete