Monday, March 24, 2014

Giant Cat - Japanese Commercial

Ahhh one of my favourite things to post, crazy Japanese ads starring cats! Today it's all about a giant cat and some bubblegum and the correlation being, mmmm, eating gum makes your life easier because a giant cat will help you out?!?! 


Whatever the meaning I love it!

UPDATE: Remember when I posted about the 911 crazed cat call and said, I hoped that Jackson Galaxy would get on board well turns out he is - woohoo, read more about it over here

6 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Best. Ad. Ever. More re-enforcement in my mind that Japan is the greatest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods enthusiastically in agreement*

      :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my god… what just happened? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best add i ever saw <3
    i want to meet giant cat to roll over ahaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd LOVE TO meet a giant cat, or perhaps it would be truly frightening :P

      Delete