Monday, February 10, 2014

Weird Cat Products no. 7 - Cat Soap

Okay this product definitely falls into the weird category. I think you'd have to be truly crazy to want to smell like cat food on a daily basis

source
But on the other hand how cute is the tin it comes in!  I was reading the reviews and one lady said it might help when she does her cat rescue work, which got my brain gear clicking - I wonder if it'd help me get those elusive cat photos

Okay maybe I am becoming officially cat crazy :P

7 comments:

  1. It's so cute, but cats hate taking baths though

    passagedelessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's for humans but weird either way right!

      Delete
  2. i would definitely buy it for the tin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the tin - good marketing guys :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if I want to smell like cat food (at least, any more than I already do), but I've found that my valerian root tea attracts cats like nobody's business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crazy idea! Hahaha, I love Juno's smell, specially the days after her bath, but her food is a totally different thing, not my favorite smell out there ;p The tin is so cute though!

    ReplyDelete