Monday, January 13, 2014

Weird Cat Product 06 - Cat Standing Phone Case

Okay before we start, I'm just going to say after searching yonks online I don't believe you can purchase this iphone 3 case but we can still admire it's weirdness right? It might even be more cool than weird!!

I seriously think there would be a market for this case - if someone has the hooks up in Japan, just a heads up for a good money making scheme :)

source
source
The most authentic link I could find for the phone case was here but it didn't seem to offer a buy it option.  I probably need to have an iphone first anyway :P

 
Need more weird-ness? Check out the previous posts

6 comments:

  1. Screw iPhone cover, I was this as a coffee table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is always good to have a support for the phone not to touch the table!

    ReplyDelete