Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Top 10 Cat Tatts - Take 5

There never seems to be a shortage of cute cat tatts popping up so I'm back to share round 5!

source 1 / 2
I always come back to these black cats with great linework :) 
And over on the right possibly my favourite Sailor Moon Tatt thus far :)

source 1 / 2
A really well done pet portrait on the left  and I love love the colours and style of the tattoo over on the right!

source 1 / 2
How neat is the pencil-esque style of the cat on the left and the gypsy vibe of the right cat - especially that moon!

source 1 / 2
Loving the placement of those tattoos on the left and am pretty much floored by the skill of the tattoo designer who did the siamese cat on the right - looks like a watercolour painting!

source 1 / 2

Yay it's Jiji from Kiki’s Delivery Service, so cute and I'm not sure if they are real tattoos over on the right but I think they'd make such nice permanent tattoos!

Okay fav for this round...I think I'll have to pick the pink and purple cats just because they're so different and super pretty

Catch up on the previous Cat Tattoo Posts 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Those purple outline-free cat tattoos are amazing. I absolutely love the style.

    ReplyDelete