Monday, January 6, 2014

Cats embroidered on Shirts by Hiroko

Has everyone started to recover from all the Christmas/New Years festivities yet? I thought I'd provide some ridiculous eye candy craftiness to get us back into the cat cuteness world!

Seriously we need to take a moment out of our day to appreciate the amazing-ness of these embroidered cats.  Created by Hiroko Kubota, a Japanese artist who embroiders cats onto shirts with a skill level that is out of this World.  I've taken all the photos from her etsy site - unfortunately all from her sold out section :(











Epic!

 Where else to find Hiroko:
Website
Blog

6 comments:

  1. I saw these on Pinterest recently. Sooo adorable. I'd be afraid to wear them those, I wouldn't want to risk ruining the craftsmanship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I know wearing or washing would freak me out!

      Delete
  2. Now i have to learn how to do embroidery <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some amazing embroideries about definitely makes me want to learn to, it's sort of like painting with thread!

      Delete
  3. Amazing! I have completely fallen in love with Hiroko's artfulness on the embroideries. I had a cross stitching love affair as a teenager, but embroidery looks very tricky, as you say Fee, more like a painting process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only are the textures amazing but the cats are so cute and I love their placements, she is definitely a clever lady!

      Delete