Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cat themed Presents

I always like sharing my Christmas gift loot and this year I got some fine, cat themed presents :)
First up, Ben got me two blind boxes of A Little Misfortune Cat.  I'd honestly never heard of them before but I absolutely love them - a gruesome maneki neko - heck what's not to love!

On a side note, Ben likes to show me lots of cat things on the net and I like to say "seen it" or even better, "already blogged about it!" But this time I had no come back for these guys, just delight to own some awesome toys :)
My Mum got me the grumpy cat calendar, go Mum!! I look forward to seeing her cute grumpy face everyday on wall - Grumpy's not Mum's :P

My lovely Cousin, Heather got me a stack load of kitty goodness including that cute pouch and some awesome stationery!
 Ben also got me some cute tokidoki stickers including cutie pie Kona (the white cat from the punk star series) woohoo, my sticker album is getting epic!

So that was my cat loot...did you guys get any cat themed gifts??
btw I love how I scored one glow in the dark misfortune cat too (he was pretty hard to photograph properly!)


8 comments:

  1. Love the stationary, and those statues! And I really need some more Grumpy Cat in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I was super pleased with my loot and now grumpy cat stares at me everyday!

      Delete
  2. I need ALL OF THE A Little Misfortune Cats! They'd go amazingly with my maneki neko collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh you have a maneki collection *jealous*!!!

      Delete
  3. Great gifts! Meow! Little Misfortune Cats are AWESOME :)

    ReplyDelete