Friday, December 13, 2013

Sanrio Cats - Mashumaro


source
Today I bring you, wait for it....Mashumaro mitai na fuwa fuwa Nyanko!  You can probably guess what Mashumaro means (try saying it!) I love Japanese versions of English words :) The rest translates into Fluffy Fluffy (fuwa fuwa) Kitty (nyanko) like a Marshmallow! Super cute hey :)


source
The Japanese Sanrio site has a small segment on Mashumaro, although pretty small!  They have a picture matching game (probably not worth playing :P) two movies (unfortunately I couldn't get them to load for me) and some free wallpaper (hurrah!)

source

Created in 2006 Mashumaro has a beautiful singing voice and dreams to be a musical star.  He lives in an apartment in Paris with a Japanese Fashion designer - errr, that's what I believe his profile translates too anyway!

source
He's a cutie right?

Cute enough to put in your hot cocoa - or is that just wrong? he he he

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen Mashumaro before. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't! But I'm glad I'd since rectified that fact :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fee! Thanks for making me meet Mashumaro, never heard of him before! I'm incredibly behind my daily reads (crazy Christmas time at work and home...), but your post is giving me a rest and smile :) How cool is that he lives in Paris with a fashion designer. Would be okay that I am jealous of a (not even real) cat? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry I'm jealous too! My work is about to get crazy busy :( Or well I'm about to get crazy hours, so I'm about to understand your pain :( I hope you're surviving!!

    ReplyDelete