Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

It's officially Christmas here in Oz so I'm popping in to share a bunch of cute cats in the Christmas spirit!  It's also time for me to tear myself away from the online World and cuddle up with my delightful boyfriend, eat lots of delicious things, visit friends and family and be Merry.  

I know Christmas is not always easy for everyone, my lovely Grandma is missing from our Christmas table this year but I also know life is magical and that happy surprises can appear in the darkest moments.  Thanks for coming along this magical cat journey with me this year, I can't wait to see you guys back here in 2014 with even more cat goodness *meow* okay now onto the Christmas cats....

source
It's our mate Pudge! passed out??

source
Christmas lights & cats equals prettiness!

source 1 / 2
The Shironeko gang

source
Possibly the cutest reindeer 

source
and the grumpiest santa 

source 1 / 2
*love*
source
I think I need to investigate some of these cats in 2014!
See-you back here then guys...take care :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


5 comments:

  1. Its so fluffy I'm gonna dieeee....
    Merry Christmas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. The cat with Reindeer antlers is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking a pair of those antlers for myself would be pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete