Thursday, November 21, 2013

Top 10 Cat Tatts - Take 4

Time for another round up of cat tatts!

source 1 / 2


I've always been a fan of traditional tatts, like the simple rose, so I appreciate the cat rose combo!
 I also really really love the simplicity of the little cat head on the right!

source 1 / 2
Samuri Kitty! Love the red and blue eyes on him and over on the right is lil bub's owner's tatt! You can actually see him getting it in the lil bub video

source 1 / 2
Love all those black lines on the left tatt, so cleverly done and how about that eye over on the right!

source 1 / 2
Simple lines make me appreciate the cat on the left but I'm also loving all the shapes and shading over on the right

source 1 / 2
To finish on, we have a very well executed Cheshire cat + a cat vomiting candy :P Love it!

My fav for this round would have to be that little kitten face up top :)

View the previous Cat Tattoo Posts
Here, Here and Here

10 comments:

  1. AHHHHGHGHUHHDOFSJOFDSJF, I love
    the first right one!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many amazing tattoos in one post! That last one is so cute c: Never thought I'd say that about a vomiting cat hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never thought I'd think that ever :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd resisted getting a tattoo of my cats, but I think I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kitty tat love!
    lil Bub's dude's ode to his bub melts my heart.
    if I were ever to get a tattoo, I have no doubt there'd be a cat somewhere in it. =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so sweet hey! Watching the doco really made me appreciate their sweet bond and plusgetting a tatt of your cat is really just a whole new level of sweetness!

    ReplyDelete