Thursday, November 7, 2013

Top 10 Cat Diys - Take 3

There has been lots of new Cat Diys popping up for us to check out!
If you missed my previous posts you can find them here and here

source
 Becky from A Dainty Fawn has some super cute DIY cat sneakers to kick us off :P


source
Andrea (guest blogging on the Teal Cat Project) brings us some super cute cat stamped stockings!

source
Ally, DIY extraordinaire on her Now That's Pretty blog does an awesome cat cup!

source
Jojo from Miss Jojangles cat-er-fies her shoes!

source
What about these awesome pet clocks from A Beautiful Mess, I love that you can customise them to your own cat :)

source
Kate aka Mr. Kate does some wicked stamp cat pants!

source
Daria's (from Kittenhood) embroiders a cute cat sweater!!

source
Suzie over on I love to Create posts some pretty awesomely funny Grumpy Cat shorts!

source
Over on P.S. I Made This are some Cat Eye DIY Sunglasses

source
 And finally *breathes out* over on the Duitang Blog is a cute cat purse.  The instructions aren't in English but there is a pattern that doesn't look too complex!

I think I'm most keen to try out this cat stamping, I can see the process transferring over to a lot of different things - possibilities are endless!

4 comments:

  1. Grumpy cat on your butt! WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! made me giggle :) I'd want to constantly wiggle my butt :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Grumpy would look really big and *wide* on my butt :D

    love all those stamping projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with a big grumpy cat :) he he he. The stamp gives me even more ideas!

    ReplyDelete