Friday, November 8, 2013

Tokidoki and Hello Kitty

I couldn't end my Tokidoki cat series without showing you the amazing colab they did with Hello Kitty for 7/11 Singapore which you can read more about here. Having now been to Singapore I can testify that they love their hello kitty over there!  With the 7/11 promotion you even had your own stamp card! Cute :)

tokidoki hello kitty 7/11
There was 10 figurines to collect!

This is not the first time for a Tokidoki/Hello Kitty Collaboration
They had designs specifically for Japan (a watch in aid of Sanrio's Charity for children)

Simone Legno (the designer behind tokidoki) also teamed up with Hello Kitty Designer Hiroko Yamaguchi for some event signing and art shows
source
Super cute pic of the pair :)

 Oh and looks like they did an even bigger promotion for Hong Kong 7/11, check out this video

On the HK 7/11 site they even show Hello Kitty skill tester toys, now I'm thinking Singapore got jibbed!

On the merchandise front, Tokidoki only has a hello kitty collab satchel listed on their site but I'm sure there will be more designs to come :)


 If you're feeling all hello kitty/tokidoki inspired you can download yourself a cute tokidoki desktop wallpaper, thanks to this lovely lady over at blog.weissdom.com :)

6 comments:

  1. I can't decide which one I like most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which one I like the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too cute to be true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav (and maybe oddest) thing about the design is hello kitty's longer arms, I think she really suits them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great. I can't get over how well the styles go together... (scours eBay for fingurine...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a definite well thought out collab :)

    ReplyDelete