Monday, November 11, 2013

Teke-Chan Cat Vinyl

The only info I can seem to find on this insanely cute cat vinyl is from the site, Rotofugi;
"Designed by Canico as the mascot for Tokyo toy store Godzilla Ya, TEKE-chan is an adorable little cat that you just can't say no to."

At the moment the store Rotofugi is currently out of Teke-Chan Cats but I'm hoping it's an ongoing series! All the pictures below are of the previous, now, out of stock cats :(

source
Above is Sepia Memories of Summer and is quite possibly my favourite cat of the series! I mean the hat just kills me!

source
This is looga, a pretty black cat.  I love everything about these cats except the pipe cleaner necklace, I think if I owned one I'd swap it for a ribbon :)

source
Ninja Cat, his accessories are super neat!

source
This is Ponkun, another favourite of mine :)

source
This is China Cat another fav...oh wait I kind of like them all :P lol

source
I mean who can resist those cute eyes.  This cream lass is Pinoko!

source
This is boy type, mmm maybe running out of names perhaps? lol

source
and last but by no means least, Woogo

Do you guys have a favourite? I hope they release more, I've signed up to Rotofugi's newsletter so hopefully I can stay in the loop :)

7 comments:

  1. Aaaah I want them all!! ^__^ Especially the first one and of course ninja cat are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness!!!!!!! :) How happy I am to follow your delightful discoverings. The first one is making my heart explode. Do you know in which price range they were? Let's hope they are available in time for Christmas (and let's hope a certain guy reads this :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were around $70 I think, so pretty expensive but not completely unaffordable :P I hope they release more too!!! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete