Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pudge The Cat

pudge the cat

She does have a moustache but as her owner Kathryne Lone states, Pudge is definitely a girl :) 

Pudge has been documented in the most amazing way by Kathryne who is a graphic designer.  From all the cat's I've features thus far, Pudge's website is easily the most easy accessible, user friendly and the cutest site I've come across :)  

The photos Kathryne takes of Pudge are so sweet and to be honest it was really difficult not to blog them all!


Turning two!

Pudge's merchandise is super awesome as well.   Over on the left are some temporary tattoos which you can get over in her shop

The image on the right also appears on a valentines card!



lol!!

So cute!
Where to find Pudge:

(all the photos below were taken from pudge's site!)

5 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! Especially that last picture made me melt n__n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! She is adorable and her expressions are brilliant

    Ta for sharing, the kind of post that makes me smile :)

    xx
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cat reminds so much of Ron swanson ahahahha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol@ron swanson!!

    Pudge is a cutie, I would kind of go crazy if I got to meet any of these internet cats in person :)

    ReplyDelete