Thursday, October 17, 2013

Top 10 Cat Tatts - Take 3

Lots more awesome Cat Tatts have popped up in my radar of late so it's time to share another top 10 :)

source 1 / 2
If you click on the source link, the left tattoo has a nice story behind it, being based off a Louis Wain's artwork (an interesting guy himself that I'll have to feature at some point) though to be completely honestly it was the bright colours that first grabbed me! The kitty on the right, what can I say, a sailor tattoed kitty, hell yes!

source 1 / 2
Such an amazing tattoo artist to translate his orange tabby, pencil drawing, into that tattoo.  If you click on the source link for no. 1 you can see what I'm talking about :)  The kitty on the right, I'm mad for his green eyes and that heart locket!

source 1 /2
LUNA! eeep, quite possibly my fav sailor moon tatt so far :) I'm also loving all that line work over on the right tatt, it's a style I haven't seen pop up in my cat tattoo searches.

source 1 /2
Seems I can never get enough of the two headed cats or vampire kitties

source 1 / 2
And lastly a cat with monocle and Darth Vader as grumpy cat (I'm a bit speechless :P)

Okay my fav for this round has to be Luna but I also like the very first one too!

Missed the other Cat Tattoo Posts?
You can find them here and here

8 comments:

  1. ahahah the first one <3 <3

    cat's on acids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vampire kitty! I would chose one more similar to luna for me (ooh sailor moon!), but the drawing and shadows in this one is very impressive. The sailor is a cutie, but his claws look dangerous! ;) LOL about the darth vader meets grumpy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that vampire kitty is so well done hey! No claws for me either, will bring back the fear, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's settled. I'm getting that tat of Gatsby on my thigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That darth vader made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so crazy huh! some people come up with so out there concepts, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete