Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top 10 Cat Pumpkins

So we've covered the cat costume inspiration now what about your cat pumpkin inspiration!

source
Pretty in pink!!

source 1 / 2
Nice table decorations perhaps?

source
Yikes, looks like some intricate carving going on for the Cheshire!


source 1 / 2
Keeping it simple & classy with black and white. 

source
Clever use of cardboard to make Hello Kitty

source
Vintage style kitty! (I like the pipe cleaner idea)

source 1 / 2
I definitely have a soft spot for the hello kitty pumpkins and (dare I say) they seem relatively easy too...famous late words perhaps!

Any expert carvers out there want to share some tips?

4 comments:

  1. I love the pink hello kitty pumpkins. So cute and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's definitely a fav for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink hello kitty ones. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah definitely seems like the winner :)

    ReplyDelete