Thursday, October 3, 2013

Top 10 Cat Meme Costumes

So we've had our first round of cat costume inspiration now onto the famous internet cats!
I love people's creativity with these :)

source
Cat Breading! I don't think I've blogged about this yet, but I will and these costumes are ace!


source 1 / 2
Grumpy cat, he he he and some more cat breading!

source 1 / 2
Over on the left it's the *takes in breath* cat dressed in a shark's outfit riding a roomba...check out the video if you have no idea what I just said :P 

source
I've also discovered a whole bunch of Nyan Cat costumes since the last time I posted about them.  It seems Nyan cat is still the most favourite in the costume department.

source 1 / 2
Yay it's Maru and Lime Cat!

source
Ceiling Cat even makes an appearance :)

source 1 / 2

And lastly, old faithful, keyboard cat, which reminds me there is a whole bunch of internet cats out there I need to blog about!

I hope someone this year for Halloween attempts to go as lil bub, that would be totes amazing, anyone want to take on that challenge? :)

3 comments:

  1. Such creative minds here :D
    We don't have a big celebration of halloween here,tough :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are super clever :) We need to get Halloween spread Worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bread cats are amazing! And I love the "cat in a shark costume riding a roomba". How clever!

    ReplyDelete