Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Top 10 Cat Costume Ideas

 Okay peeps, it's time to start thinking about ye old Halloween costume with only a month away *gasp*  Australia doesn't really celebrate Halloween but I like dressing up so I just take Halloween as an excuse to do so :P  I've picked out my top 10 cat costume ideas for some serious cat inspiration!

source 1 / 2
An amazingly adorable Hello Kitty on the left and one crazy crazy cat lady on the right!

source
 Anne Hathaway inspired cat woman, have I mentioned I love the batman movies!

source 1 / 2

A totally amaze-balls lucky cat costume and then how about "it's raining cats and dogs" over on the right :) 
I know, I know it has dogs but it's cute so that wins out!


source
 This one had me crackin' up, injured kitty costume, complete with the cone of shame :P


source
Okay these two above could possibly be mice, but what I love is the tape nose and whiskers I'd never of thought to do that, actually you can see my black cat costume attempt below and my eyeliner whiskers.  I guess if you need to pull off a costume at the last minute, a black cat get up is pretty easy :P




source 1 / 2
Cat Woman and the Cheshire cat rockin' out!

Talking of makeup, if you find yourself in last minute panic and you're handy with the makeup you could try and pull off this big cat style :)  I think the contacts probably help a lot though!

source

BONUS COSTUME! Veterinarian attacked by cat costume - I feel I might become scared of cats again if I post it :P So it's staying as a link for now!

I personally think I'd like to give that crazy cat lady costume a go.   I don't actually own a cat but I talk a lot about cats and have this blog and at least drive my room mates mad with my cat obsessions :P

In other news, tomorrow I have 10 more cat costumes to share and they all have something to do with Memes oh and cats, cats and memes :)



5 comments:

  1. That crazy cat lady costume made me laugh so much. Love the kitty litter box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, nice to see yours included in the selection!! :) The (scary) Veterinarian one is amazing for Halloween or any zombie walk for that matter :P

    P.S: Huge Batman fan here as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked stuff! i always go as a cat woman for halloween...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cats all the way, easy and cute :)

    ReplyDelete