Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Links

I've been collecting some Halloween links :)

First up
source
Those amazing cat candles that have been doing the blog rounds of late. 
Not only are they super cute candles, when they burn down a skeleton is revealed!

source
Aptly named The Devil's Pet, they're currently not available but hopefully will be via kick starter :)

source 1 / 2

Still thinking about costumes I love those cat claw nails by honey munchkin and what about those awesome high heel kitty wonders by Lauri Eaton

source
 And finally Charlotte Olympia has released a new shoe in time for Halloween called, Bite Me Kitty - giving her famous kitty shoes a vampire twist :)

9 comments:

  1. That cat nail nail polish trick is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know so simple but I don't think I'd of thought of it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candles!!!! Whaaaaaaat?? Need to own them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so creepy and awesome, I hope they get the funding to put them into production :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those cat candles the other day as well! They're so awesome and I need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw them I thought they were awesome just as cat candles and then I found out about the skeleton inside!! So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing candles, how I wasn't aware of them, given my Pinterest obsession this is not acceptable, hahaha. The Charlotte Olympia twist is so fun :) I found really cheap vintage ones in Japan of exactly my size (I may have big feet for Japanese standards ;p) but they are not vampy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol!! That's so rad to find exactly your size, it was meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete