Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cat Breading

cat breading drawing 

As promised here's a look into this Cat Breading phenomenon! Cat Breading/Breaded Cats/Inbred Cats (pun-iclicious!) is essentially just people sticking a slice of bread on their cats head and taking a photo, I don't think we should go any deeper than that! 

source 1 / 2

source
source

source 1 / 2
source
Do the cats like it? Probably not but if you spoil your cat afterward with cuddles and tasty treats I think you can get away with a quick photo :)


4 comments:

  1. There is also a fighting game for iOS that is based on using baked goods as buffs or armor: http://gamerwife.com/2013/05/16/mobile-game-review-bread-kittens/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this really tickled me! Who would have thought you could have so much fun with a cat and a slice of bread?! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats won't give me a chance to do this like NEVER,AHAH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariko, I'm not sure whether to say thank-you or not for potentially stealing all my time away from me :P he he he

    I was thinking that a lot of cats wouldn't even let you get anything near there heads! Maybe a sleeping attack? lol

    ReplyDelete