Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weird Cat Product No. 2 - Kitty Defense Weapon!

Cute cat keyrings?? Or serious weapons?!!  

If you picked number two you'd be spot on!
source

Taken from the site:
"These cute cat keychains are not toys, but are in fact very serious defense weapons.  When holding this keychain, your two fingers will be placed in the eyes of the cat and the face of the cat will rest securely in the palm of your hand. This keychain is made for striking at the eyes of your attacker or attacking any fleshy part of the body."

source
 I actually think these are great, I'm all for protecting myself if the situation called for it and if not
it's just a cute keyring in your bag :)

You can purchase them here
Unfortunately, as they're a weapon, they don't ship outside the US :(

Did you miss Weird Cat Product No. 1? Never fear click here :P

4 comments:

  1. That's really neat. Too bad they won't ship out of the US. Gonna keep my eyes peeled for one here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'd definitely purchase one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those cat ears must really hurt when necessary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so, I'm not for violence but I am for self protection :)

    ReplyDelete