Thursday, September 19, 2013

Top 10 Cat Tatts - Take 2

So I've already shared some of my favourite cat tattoos but there has been heaps more popping up that I'd love to share, so this is Take 2!

source 1 / 2
 Lil bub represent! So awesome and over on the right, who can resist the classic rose & kitten combo!

source
The Cheshire Cat super bright and colourful!

source 1 / 2
Dracular-kitty and some super pretty awesome black and white cats, I really like their placement :)

source 1 / 2
Loving this Maneki Neko and another black and white portrait piece, super well done :)

source
I won't deny I'm definitely a sucker for love hearts and bows :P

source 1 / 2

And lastly a four eyed kitty and our favourite girl from Sailor Moon Luna gets in their too!

I think in this round Lil Bub is my favourite :)

Catch the previous round of Cat Tattoos over here

6 comments:

  1. It's funny because I'm planning on three out of these ten for future tattoos! My left calf will be a cat sleeve (already started) and Lil BUB, Luna (& Artemis, of course!), as well as a few of the four eyed cats! Clearly, I love your picks. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will never be brave enought to do one but i love number 9 very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Your sleeve will be Amazing :)

    number 9 is killer huh Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, big love! i blogged about tattoo today, check it out x

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, big love! i blogged about tattoo today, check it out x

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  6. both have tattoos on the brain :)

    ReplyDelete