Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top 10 Cat Cookies/Biscuits

I've been gathering a collection of cat cookies over on my pinterest page so I thought it was high time to share my top 10 fav cat cookies over here :) On a random note in Australia we refer to Cookies as Biscuits but Cat biscuits also refers to what you feed to cats, so perhaps Cat Cookies is the go!

source
source 1 / 2
source
source
source
source
source
source
source
Those last pastel guys are from the uber talented Micarina and are possibly my favourite of the bunch, you should check out her other cookies, she does more than just cute cats, her site will either shatter you for life (I can never be as good!) or inspire you to pipe away :P

3 comments:

  1. These cookies are way too cute to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the ones that are done with just coloured dough are my favourites. What attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete