Thursday, September 26, 2013

This is exactly how I feel!

source
Now here's someone I can relate too! Currently my internet has been shaped until the first of  October and suddenly searching for cute cat stuff is all things painful rather than all things fun!
Perhaps I did too much searching for cute cats things...oops!

*prays for an internet miracle*

lol, I'll try and pop up some cute cat pics or something, this is going to be tough for me, I love blogging and cats and blogging about cats :(

4 comments:

  1. We need our daily dose of your cute (and sometimes crazy too ;p) kitty stuff!! Let's cross fingers together for that internet miracle :) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. internet miracle,please come over!!!!
    cat with a lot of little hanging mousses ahahha first time i ever saw something like this :D

    ReplyDelete