Friday, September 20, 2013

Jetoy - Joo Zoo

Ahhh unfortunately we come to the end of the Jetoy Cats, it's been a fun ride and we get to finish on a high, with some mini cuties belonging to the Joo Zoo! The Joo Zoo like the Choo Choo Show features other animals besides cats but I tried to gather as much cat-ness as I could from the series.  Pretty much everything about the brand, Jetoy makes me smile and I look forward to more cat-themed designs from them in the future, for now though, it's the end of the line *sheds a tear* joo zoo by jetoy 
All images taken from the Jetoy website

You can check all the Jetoy Cat posts here

8 comments:

  1. greedy person over here wants everything Jetoy makes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I think they have such a great aesthetic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need everything you've selected in this last post! :) (my inner crazy cat lady writing right now, hahahah) They have so many products in the store that your selections from their different designs (Choo Choo, Bleke, Mellow and Dew..) really make the best showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah they really have lots and lots of products I hope they become a bit more international for us cat crazed people :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stickers! Oh the stickers!

    ReplyDelete