Thursday, August 22, 2013

Top 10 Cat Snow Sculptures

Today I'm sharing with you my fav top 10 Cat Snow Sculptures :)
As someone that lives nowhere near snow, I have a secret love for the stuff!

source
Super clever use of bottle caps and on a side note...look how friggen happy is he!!

source 1 / 2

I would have loved to have seen this one in person, looks super intricate!
source
Snow Cat...I'm wondering how they did the black stripes, spray paint? Any snow kids in the know? 

 
source 1 / 2
That's Doraemon on the left and Hiko Nyan on the right (a cat mascot for Hikone Castle in Japan :)

source
Hello Kitty!!

source 1 / 2
A lucky cat on the left and then a UFO/alien/cat combo on the right :P

source
Toofy II!

source
And how amazing is this last one *gasp*

5 comments:

  1. That last one is amazing indeed o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so mind blowingly awesome. I wish there was more snow here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah snow is super magical, especially when it's Totoro shaped :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The albino tiger is so funny, i would take tourist photos make a sign of victory with my fingers if i found any of these sculptures <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. claim them as your own maybe :) I remember my parents making us kids do that in front of a found snowman, lol

    ReplyDelete