Monday, August 5, 2013

"surrender" - Cat Painting

cat painting by burntfeather

I don't know if I've told you guys or well, to be honest, have wanted to but since our lovely Mischa died, the house where I live has had mega mice problems, which funnily enough inspired me to get my paints out.


Cat Painting - bell
Close up detail of the bell :)

Cat Painting - detail

First time using spray paints too which was quite the experience :P Let's just say the street guys make it look easy!

Cat Painting - face
Love hearts all the way!
Cat Painting - mouse detail
The mice are actually ridiculously cute!
I wish we could communicate with them and tell them in a nice way we have to kick them out :P
For now though I feel like surrending!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I absolutely love this!! I'd put it on my wall any day! Or like, cover my entire wall with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Sarah you made me blush!! :)

    ReplyDelete