Friday, August 23, 2013

Jetoy - Mellow and Dew

So last week I blogged about Jetoy's famous Choo Choo Cats but did you know Jetoy have more cute cat designs! *gasp* This week I want to introduce you to Mellow and Dew.  Now there is a lot less merchandise for these characters but I think, dare I say, they're just as cute as the choo choo cats! I mean it's a cute girl with cat ears, holding a cat/butterfly and the artwork is done in sweet watercolours! We need more Mellow and Dew!!
mellow and dew by jetoy
*love*

Note: All images taken from the Jetoy website

6 comments:

  1. love love love.
    i want to live inside a korean super stationery store ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this character would be awesome to track down some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. SO cute. I love her pink hair and ears. I've never heard of her before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah neither had I, they should definitely market her more, I'd love to start a mellow and dew collection :)

    ReplyDelete