Friday, August 16, 2013

Jetoy - Choo Choo Kitty

So now that there are no more San X Cats to blog about *cries a little* I thought I'd move away from Japan and head to Korea where the iconic company Jetoy (founded in 2000) resides.  Their most popular/famous design are the Choo Choo Cats, so that's where we're starting with!  Jetoy have their own website (in Korean) which is filled with super cuteness (all the images posted below are from there).  I'm seriously posting just a small taste of the many products Jetoy have released in the Choo Choo line, obviously when you're onto a kawaii thing, it make sense to stick with it :)


choo choo cats
I shamefully do not own any Jetoy items, so I'm going to make it my mission to hunt down and find something, even if it's just a humble notebook, though I wouldn't mind one of those cute cosmetic bags!!

6 comments:

  1. I have a Choo-Choo book marker and i plan on getting some lovely stickers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lucky! I need to step up my game :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choo choo cat was everywhere when I was last in Japan. I was too poor to be able to afford anything, This time I shall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Even just a pencil or eraser :) he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYTHING YES. I would love a cosmetic bag like that.. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete