Monday, August 19, 2013

Bee and Puppy Cat

Today I've got a cute cartoon for your viewing pleasure :) 

source
Sit back with your bowl of cereal and enjoy Bee and PuppyCat, Created by Natasha Allegri (whose style is pretty recognisable - she did character design and storyboard work for Adventure time).

Bee and PuppyCat is a shorts cartoon broken into part 1 and 2!


Don't have 10 minutes to spare?  I've got you covered with some awesome pretty fan artwork to scroll through!

source
source
source
source
source
source
If you're still craving more, there is heaps more Fanart over on the Cartoon Hangover Site :)

Heck want even more cartoon cuteness? Have you heard of Catbug?:P

(I'll be quiet now)

4 comments:

  1. some people must have cute wired brains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is... omg. I'm in love. It's probably the greatest thing I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I'm wondering if they'll release anymore!!

    ReplyDelete