Thursday, July 11, 2013

Top 10 Cat Tattoos

Today I'm bringing you my top 10 Favourite Cat Tattoos and I promise each one is amaze-balls!

source 1 / 2
First up, blue and green eyed cats.  I especially love the pink heart behind the siamese and how good is that blue and orange fur on the right cat?!!

source 1 / 2
Four eyed kitty by Sivanski Shushan and Luna...ahhh yes please!

source 1 / 2
The crystal kitty mash up is definitely a winner and I can't resist that pretty ornate gold frame on the right cat :)

source 1 / 2
So much going on with the left tatt...love it and the right kitty's eyes are mesmerising!

source 1 / 2
And finally the last two...I'm always fond of tatts without outlines oh and bows...always bows!

Have a favourite? I think if I was getting inked I'd go with the four eyed kitty :)

8 comments:

  1. i absolutely adore the two last tattoos <3

    maybe i could make one if i was not such a sissy ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, they all are beautiful and I am probably biased! ;) First one is my particular fave. Now I am tempted to get a cat tats....

    x
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatts are always tempting, I currently only have one but I'm always thinking of more :P My problem is I'm an over thinking...need to be more spontaneous :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Siamese with the heart and the four eyed one are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing. I love that crystal cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so pretty the crystal one, I wouldn't mind it on my skin :)

    ReplyDelete