Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sponsor Time


I want to introduce you to my new sponsor, Three Little Cats, a delightful etsy shop run by Francesca all the way from Italy.  As Francesca says,

I'm a crazy cat lady, owner of 4 wonderful kitty cat.  My shop is full of handmade whimsical kitty cats art and decors, gift ideas, one of a kind things. Creativity is part of my life, and cats too - so i mixed all it up and... All you will find in my shop, is something made with heart :) 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
How sweet!  So go give her shop some love and if you're keen to sponsor yourself, rates are super cheap and you can find all the info out here!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Fiona <3
    I'm glad to be your sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai,such a sweet shop,going to scroll down to etsy to take a better look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great discovery!! I would LOVE that cat cross stitch x

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete