Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kuching The Cat City

Not only, am I day dreaming about visiting Tama the station master in Japan, I now want to add Malaysia to my itinerary! So what does Malaysia have to offer, oh you know just this City by the name of Kuching which happens to translates to Cat...yup Cat City! - source

source 1 / 2

Kuching is filled with various cat statues, the guy above being the largest :)

source 
source
The also seem to dress him up for special occasions! Love it :)

source
And if the statues along didn't grab your attention, this place even has it's own cat museum!

source
Ahh I want to visit so bad!

source

source
So pretty, we love you Kuching!

2 comments:

  1. We sure do .D
    take me with you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay two flights booked :P The funny thing is I'm going to be visiting Malaysia in September but only West Malaysia which means no Kuching :(

    ReplyDelete