Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Colonel Meow

colonel meow

This crazy looking cat refers to his followers on facebook as Minions and he their leader :P  

source
He he he!

His about page gives a slightly sweeter backstory:

"I was abandoned on the side of the road and rescued by the Himalayan and Persian Society. I went to the doctor and was cleared for adoption through Petco where I met my Master, Anne Marie Avey. She cuddles me and feeds me and even sings to me which makes me happy. So happy I fall asleep"

Colonel Meow (or his owner :P) is also credited for starting the new Cat Fro epidemic; competitor to the cat beard.   Pictures are pouring in on Colonel's FB page of owners with their cat perched on their head (fro style!)

source
Who knows if Colonel really does has grand master plans for us minions or if he's just a cat with a hell of a lot of fur, either way he's a fun cat to watch out for :)

Colonel Meow Links:

2 comments:

  1. i am now officially a fan of this amazing creature :D
    thank you for sharing i was yet not aware of it's existence eheheh <3 big Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of assistance :) He is definitely one insane dude!

    ReplyDelete